- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Face it—Gut feel no longer cuts it for marketing decisions. While your organization may be great at doing on-going testing to determine what works best for your products and marketing, it helps to have solid data based on quality research as a benchmark. Here are eight of my favorite, free research resources I’d be lost without. (Translation: Useful data!)
Afraid of numbers and data but you need some strong analysis and information for your digital marketing? If so, here’s a great resource with a list of 16 digital marketing data analytics references.