- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
For many marketers, an interactive marketing analytical framework for planning and analysis is an essential to achieve intended business goals and ensuring marketing campaign success on a continuing basis.
This article provides a detailed conceptual approach for assessing an interactive marketing campaign’s effectiveness.