- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on April 6, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media encompasses a broad variety of different platforms where there’s an unstated set of rules by which participants interact, engage and contribute. While many of these networks tend to be self-regulating, as a marketer, it’s important to understand these generally accepted practices that govern social media behavior because users act under these established rules and expect others to do so as well. To help clarify what’s expected of participants, here are ten social media commandments that apply to both individuals and companies to make social media engagement a positive experience for everyone regardless of their level and/or form of activity.
Blog comments are nirvana for bloggers. The challenge is that most bloggers receive very few of them if any. Here are 7 suggestions to help you get more comments on your blog and recommendations for blog comment policies.