- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Does blogging ever make you feel like you’re hamster who can’t get off the running wheel? If so, take some advice from Joe Cocker who got help from The Beatles when he sang, “I get by with a little help from my friends.” Once you find social media colleagues who are willing to help and meet your criteria, here are five ways to integrate their content into your blog with limited input from you.