- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
With the ever expanding dynamic media offering, consumers have become content omnivores accessing information in ways that improve their lives when and where they need it. As a result, marketers are playing catch up with consumers’ content needs and modes of usage.
Based on research by Edison Research and Arbitron, these fourteen data charts and related actionable content marketing tips should help keep your efforts aligned with your target audience