- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on October 16, 2010 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
DMA 2010 hosted a Social Media Face-Off, a panel of 9 social media gurus. When gathering 9 experts in a panel, it’s critical to lay ground rules to ensure that everyone can make their points. Here’s 7 ways to enhance your next large panel effectively.
Posted on July 7, 2010 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
While many of the Influencer Project’s 60 Social Media Experts in 60 Minutes have been presented in other forums, listening to people speak forces the listener to pay attention. Read insights from seven of the social media gurus. Also, get five markets insights that you can apply to your plans. Please read on …