- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
I have a dream
Fifty years ago, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. inspired a generation with his “I Have A Dream” speech. With amazing content, Dr. King moved people who were at the Mall in Washington and who were watching via television. Dr. King’s call-to-action for social change mobilized people towards the goal of racial equality. As a business owner, while your goals aren’t as lofty as Dr. King’s, you must also be able to mobilize your audience to action.
Small business owners need to have a dream that drives them to create their business. To ensure that your company is on track to succeed, here are three actionable business steps you need to follow.