- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on November 5, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
As I sat without power in New York City during Hurricane Sandy, I realized that there are significant social media lessons for businesses. Before Sandy swept through with her powerful winds, the idea of hurricane in New York City bringing down so many critical services concurrently and wrecking this level of terrible damage and disruption was unimaginable. Here are 10 steps to help you weather the next crisis.