- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on May 28, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Book Expo America (aka BEA), book marketing’s biggest U.S. event, is where publishers take their books for the coming year to meet and persuade booksellers to promote and sell them. To show how book marketing uses social media, here are three examples from BEA and BlogWorld Expo.