- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Are your small business holiday specials ready to rollout? 13 tips to give your small business holiday sales a boost and adapted for year-long use.
The holiday season is in full swing. Walk down most streets and you’ll see stores and homes wrapped in colorful seasonal lights. While retailers have filled their stores with Santas and holiday spirit, many marketers have missed an easy opportunity to engage prospects, customers and the public with holiday content marketing. Are you one of these marketing Scrooges? Included are four examples with screenshots and five easy holiday content marketing tips.