- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Content marketing combined with social media and mobile devices is changing how businesses purchase products and services. According to Demand Gen Reports, 90% of B2B purchasers are ready to buy by the time they find your firm. As a result your content marketing is critical to your business success. To help develop your organization’s 2014 B2B content marketing strategy, here are 6 highlights from the 2013 B2B Content Marketing Trends Report compiled by Holger Schulze.