- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
HARO Help A Reporter Out
Is your blog off the map? Just as Columbus set out to discover a new route to the East Indies, you need to get your blog discovered amidst a sea of other blogs and content options. While Columbus had royal backing, unless you’ve got a kickass hook and/or break through branding, you’ve got to get out there and give people a reason to read your content. Here are twenty-one ways to help get your blog discovered. Some of them require more effort than others.