- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
As you prepare for the long July 4th weekend away that’s often filled with guests, it’s a good time to focus on guest blogging. Just as beach and weekend homeowners get guest requests, so do popular blogs. The reason is simple: location, location, location!
Whether it’s a vacation home or a popular blog, it’s where everyone wants to be and be seen.While it’s great to have people visit, you don’t want to feel like your vacation home is a hotel where you’re the maid. The same applies to guest writers on your blog. To this end, create a set of guidelines posted on your blog to set parameters for guest authors based on your blog topic, brand and goals.