- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on December 20, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Do you need help with your social media cheer? Don’t be a Grinch. Use these 5 social media tips based on Dr. Seuss quotes.
Posted on December 17, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Dr. Seuss’ rhyming wisdom provides social media lessons for all of us. During the holidays, who among us hasn’t wondered as the Grinch did, “Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more….”
Across the Seuss oeuvre, here are seven of the most appropriate social media lessons for the holidays, a time when we’re surrounded with family and friends. Of course, in true Dr. Seuss fashion, his quotes are worth listening to all year round, regardless of age.