- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Do you know what teens are doing on social media and what this means for your marketing? Here is the 2015 US teen social media use with charts to guide you.
Media is a key element of any marketing or PR plan. Marketers and PR professionals monitor, create and place content via different media types in order to expand their audience reach to attract and convert prospects. How you use the different types of marketing media to achieve your goals and reap measurable results has changed.
Content search vs social media lays out how you need to use search and social media to maximize your content marketing reach. Complete with charts and tips.
Posted on December 24, 2014 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
To improve your business’s social media strategy, examine the social media highlights of 2014 (includes charts and 24 actionable tactics.)