- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on July 26, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Who hasn’t heard the Godfather’s words, “Keep your friends close but your enemies closer”? Originally spoken by Al Pacino as Michael Corleone in The Godfather Part II, this advice is important to heed in your social media interactions, especially if, like the Godfather, you represent an organization with interests that extend beyond your personal relationships.