- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Google Author Rank
Posted on February 21, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Blogging |
Blogging is a key element of social media, content marketing and search optimization. It should be at the heart of your digital marketing plans.
Regardless of whether you’re a newbie or experienced blogger; or you’re an independent or business blogger, you need to use a combination of tools to maximize your return on blogging.
The best blogging tools support a combination of social media, content marketing and search optimization. Here are seven tools that are core to blogging success. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog