- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Golden age of PR
With the evolution of communications and media, the options for getting PR’s well crafted messages out to various publics, on behalf of individuals or organizations, have increased. PR’s tailored communication can be distributed one-to-many, one-to-one and/or many-to-many across owned media, third party media and/or social media via online and offline vehicles. Here are five reasons why now is the Golden Age of PR.