- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
The shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and the death of six others in Arizona is a real tragedy. In a social media connected world we’re accountable for the people around us, whether it’s those we know through real life relationships and encounters or through online engagement. Here are five lessons that we can take away from this incident so that we can make the world better in our own modest way.