- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Free Shipping & Handling
The free lunch concept arose in the late 1870s as a way to fill saloons and sell alcoholic drinks by giving away meals. Today, the Internet gives new meaning to the words “free lunch” as in without cost. Whether free lunch refers to shipping and handling which shoppers take as given for online purchases, content which readers expect from established media entities and other content sources, or advice from experienced individuals in the form of information and/or guidance for specific business challenges, participants expect not to pay in any form. Here are 7 ways to help your firm pay for today’s free lunch.
A marketing offer encompasses more than just price. According to direct marketing experts Bob Stone and Ron Jacobs, an offer has eleven elements. Here’s checklist to help you develop your offer to ensure that it’s in line with your marketing goals. Please read on. …