- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on March 5, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Since Twitter’s social media platform is made for mobile with its 140 character snack size communications, it’s no surprise that its power users go mobile. Three out of every five active Twitter users (or 120 million participants) login using a mobile device at least once every month based on Compete data. Mobile Twitter users display different behavior that’s important for marketers to understand.
Which film will get this year’s Oscar for best social media lessons? While The Social Network might be the obvious choice since it’s the story of Facebook, my money is on The King’s Speech, an old-fashioned movie about friendship – the core of social media.