- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
What can you learn from big game advertisers? 5 actionable small business event tips to make yours a win like the big game advertisers. With examples included.
Brands represent a person, product or business’ identity. This makes them a critical marketing component. Encompassing a consistent set of intangibles, each brand has an associated perceived value that extends online, offline and in real life. As a marketer, do you maximize the 360 degree branding impact of real life events? If not, here are seven tips on to integrate your branding into real life events. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Live blogging is a specialized form of blogging where bloggers transmit the information from a live event or conference. Ideally, it’s done in real time or on the day of the event. Here are five approaches to live blogging. While they differ, understand that one approach isn’t necessarily better than the others.