- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
We live in a multi-screen world. We have screens designed for use everywhere from public transportation to the bathroom. These screens provide new ways for us to consume content all day long. Now one device can do everything multiple devices did.
The use of multiple screens and different devices has changed our content consumption habits. There are four main ways we consume content: focused use, dual input, info snacking and time shifted. This enables us to consume more information in less time.
Here are 5 content trends marketers need for 2013.
CES, The consumer electronics show, once again shows how much Americans love their digital devices and continue to spend lots of time on them consuming content (data included). As a marketer, are you offering 8-tracks in an iTunes world? Here are 5 questions to help you assess your product offering and marketing plans as they relate to tomorrow’s hot electronic gadgets.