- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on August 16, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media provides consumers with a variety of multi-directional, easy-to-access platforms to let brands and companies know how they feel. As a result, marketers can no longer hound prospects and customers with their one-way promotional messages. In honor of the anniversary of Elvis Presley’s passing, take some time to understand how to do right by your customers on social media.
Posted on August 16, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Elvis Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977) indelibly changed contemporary music as traced through the over 700 tracks he recorded during his career. In honor of the thirty-fourth anniversary of his death, here are the King of Rock and Roll’s Top 50 hits and the social media lessons they contain.