- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Do you recycle content marketing as part of your on-going content marketing strategy and processes? Here are 100+ ways to reuse, repurpose and repromote your existing content marketing to improve content lifetime value and effectiveness. Includes examples.
Just as we celebrate Earth Day by setting up processes to preserve our natural resources – recycling and reusing products like paper, glass and plastic – content marketers must consider how to conserve their scarce resources, namely content, budget and employee time.
Similar to being green, content marketers can achieve their goals by rethinking how they use their limited business resources. Here’s a seven step plan to help you. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog