- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Don’t Panic Management
Heidi Cohen Interviews Jess Ostroff on her new book, Panic Proof.
It’s time to stop panicking and start living the life you want.
Half of the total workforce will be working virtually by 2020. The conversation around virtual assistants is finally being taken seriously by more than just the early adopters.
But if you’re feeling too scared or too busy to hire a VA to help you, don’t panic! Jess Ostroff’s book will help you recruit the right assistant and cultivate a relationship that lasts so you can do more of what you love.