- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on October 15, 2010 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
DMA 2010 gathered nine social media experts for their Social Media Face-Off. Here are nine social media questions to help marketers craft their social media marketing.
Chris Brogan advised direct marketers to grow big ears at DMA:2010 because listening is the new black. Unlike direct marketing which focuses on purchase, social media interaction takes place earlier in the process. Therefore, Chris Brogan had 3 pieces of advice for direct marketers to adapt their businesses to social media. Please read on …
As part of the DMA 2010’s Annual Conference in San Francisco, I’ve learned some important tops that can help your event marketing. Here are five ways to use social media to extend your event.