- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on February 26, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
While social media is a staple of most 2013 business plans, many marketers and business executives are still trying to figure out how to use it effectively to drive measurable results. To put your social media marketing efforts on track to succeed, we asked six top social media experts three questions to get their insights into how the social media landscape is evolving and what it means for business.