- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
While every marketer must have content marketing, their biggest challenge is producing sufficient content, given their budget and staff resources, that attracts and converts prospects. Many marketers curate other people’s content to supplement the original information they create. To better understand what content curation is and how to use it to achieve your business objectives, here’s how nineteen content marketing experts define content curation.