- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on October 27, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
When businesses engage on social media, they often use it as a one-way communication tool to distribute marketing content. This approach fails to take into account how customers will use any and every communications channel to get their customer service inquiries answered. Here are three ways that social media customer service supports marketing efforts and seven steps to improve your customer service via social media.