- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on August 2, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Without trust consumers won’t buy from you. Further, research shows that consumers don’t trust marketers or their advertising. So how do you persuade prospects to buy from you? Leverage the power of social media to enable your customers and fans to persuade and sell prospects through the use of customer reviews.
Posted on April 23, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media sells? Many marketers focus their social media efforts on building brand and attracting new prospects since they can’t figure out how to make the connection to sales. The bottom line is that social media can drive sales for your product. Not sure how to use social media to drive sales? Here are fifteen social media tactics with examples you can adapt for your business.