- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Face it—it’s tough to fill the ever-ending need for content and that’s before you consider your social media plans.
What’s a marketer with limited budget and resources to do to ensure that there’s always a sufficient supply of fresh, effective content to satisfy your marketing needs? The answer is to employ a mix of the following five content marketing strategies. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog