- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Have you built traffic to your blog or content marketing but are discouraged because no one’s buying from you? While only a small percentage of your visitors will eventually purchase, the chances are that your content may not be aligned with the purchase process for your product offering. Here are twelve questions to help you determine where there’s an issue that’s preventing your prospects from purchasing.