- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Do your senior management team believe social media is solely marketing’s responsibility? If so, you’re limiting your organization’s ability to maximize its social media results. Here are three elements every organization, whether it’s a B2C, B2B, not-for-profit or solopreneurs, needs to enhance its social media engagement and related content. Tapping your staff for social media content and contributions supplies all three. To get all of your employees involved in social media participation and content creation, here are seven easy-to-follow tactics that you can apply your organization.