- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Want to keep your ideas for blog posts flowing? Then check out these 5 never-fail tips to keep creating awesome blog content. Contains examples & tools.
Spaghetti PR is an unsophisticated form of media relations. While a good PR person is worth their weight in gold, blindly contacting press with no understanding of the media entity or writer is likely to yield limited results. Here are 7 points to help PR professional pitch reports.
As a ClickZ writer, I get a lot of attention from PR folks many of whom don’t take the time to do the basics first! In their rush to get media space, they forget that the writer has needs and goals that may be different from those of their client. Here are 10 suggestions to get media attention. Please read on …