- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Are your small business holiday specials ready to rollout? 13 tips to give your small business holiday sales a boost and adapted for year-long use.
Regardless of what holidays you celebrate or traditions you keep, we hope that you find this time one of love and hope. Despite the stress of shopping and travel, take time to appreciate the joy it brings. As you gather with family, friends and others this holiday. take the opportunity to give them a hug and let them know you care.