- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Context is king according to Brian Solis. Remember the old saying “if you have lemons, make margaritas”? Well I’m afraid you’ll have to make lemonade if you’re context is less than party friendly. Yes, context really matters. Here are two great examples.