- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on July 30, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media is maturing. To meet prospects, customers, fans and the public on the digital platforms where they spend their time, businesses are building their social media presence to reach and engage participants. Here’s the numbers behind the business push (even if their CEOs don’t follow suit) on three of the major social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, via Visible Technologies. Here also are five key social media trends from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.