- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
“Dealstorming” is Tim Sanders’s term for a structured, scalable, repeatable process that can break through any sales deadlock – “a Swiss Army knife for today’s toughest sales challenges.”
Dealstorming drives sales innovation by combining the wisdom and creativity of everyone who has a stake in the sale. The key is adding people from non-sales areas of your company, making them collaborators early in the process. That will help them own the execution and delivery after the deal is done.