- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on July 11, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Love it or hate it, social media is here to stay. What’s more important for marketers is that social media is growing up. This means that you have to assess where your business is on the adoption curve as you develop your marketing plans. Here are the five stages of social media adoption that can be applied to any business. (Note: This incorporates the five indicators of social media adoption.)
While social media continues to mature, it’s still a scary environment for many businesses since it means that prospects, customers and the public have the platforms and tools to amplify their voices with relative ease. In today’s social media ecosystem, there are three elements that every company should have regardless of whether they’re active on social media networks or not.