- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Talk about commitment—today is the New York City Marathon, covering 26.2 miles through all five boroughs of New York City, ending in Central Park. To be eligible to run in the New York City Marathon you must be selected from a lottery of over 100,000 entrants to get one of the 37,000 places. Once you secure one of these spots, you must be dedicated and train for up to six months to get in shape for the race. Therefore, you don’t just wake up one morning and say I think I’ll run a marathon today. Similarly, blogging is a marathon that requires an equivalent level of commitment and effort that doesn’t happen overnight. Here are six ways that blogging is a marathon.