- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Bloggers invest a lot of time and effort in their blogs to produce content on a designated topic for an audience on a regular basis. Since writing isn’t easy, what drives them and how do they track their progress? Technorati’s 2011 State of the Blogsphere provides insights into these highly personal, social media content vehicles. Included are profiles of the 4 types of bloggers, their 5 salient attributes and how they track their results (aka blogging metrics.) Chart included.
Despite the image of a lone writer sequestered behind his computer, bloggers write because they want to engage. Blogs provide a publishing platform that allows a blogger to share his perspective with his target audience, colleagues and the public in general. Engagement is important because it’s proof that others have read and reacted to the blogger’s work. Here are 21 ways to that bloggers can engage with their readers.