- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
The world of business has long sought a comprehensive, practical guide to managing and executing business marketing plans and strategies. And now it s here. B2B Data-Driven Marketing: Sources, Uses, Results, by Ruth Stevens and Theresa Kushner, meets that need. In 220 pages the book lays out basic definitions and applications by identifying data sources, setting up an organization’s data architecture to best advantage, and managing that data and keeping it clean.
The book then shows how business marketers use their information, how to manage that data on a global scale, and how all companies, from mom-and-pops to multinationals, can manage their data within reasonable cost parameters.
The last chapters discuss trouble-shooting problems (with solutions), case studies showing all of the book’s principles in action, and speculation on the future of B2B database marketing.