- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on July 11, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Images, especially photographs, are 2012’s social media darlings across platforms from Facebook and Twitter to Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram. What can you do if your organization doesn’t have rights to use these images and photographs across social media platforms? Here are five alternatives marketers can leverage. (Of course, don’t forget to integrate your brand!) Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Posted on September 2, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Who doesn’t have at least one favorite song of summer that you play as part of you’re beach rituals? As summer draws to a close, it’s a good time to reminisce with those magical tunes of summer and the lessons they hold for social media. Here are social media lessons paired with the top thirty summer tunes of all time as compiled by Billboard Magazine.