- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Advertising legend Bill Bernbach, one of the original mad men, would be at home today creating content and engaging on social media platforms. Known for igniting a creative revolution back in the 1960s, Bernbach created great brands such as Avis (We Try Harder) by understanding the product and why his audience needed it. Out of this appreciation, Bernbach would develop social media marketing content that attracted and engaged prospects. Here are five of Bill Bernbach’s sayings and the lessons they hold for social media marketing.
Posted on November 1, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
In honor of the Day of the Dead, here are quotes from seven famous marketers and businessmen that still resonate today. To show respect for the timeless nature of their work, here’s how these sayings still hold true for social media marketing.