- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on June 17, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media is about human connections and building relationships. Social media’s technology empowers us to reach out to a wider circle of people. It’s up to us to decide how we use these relationships, whether its to push our latest product or support each other’s endeavors to do something bigger than we are. Here are 10 tips to help you.