- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on August 21, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Is Google+ part of your brand’s social media marketing strategy? Google+ clocked in at number eight on Nielsen’s 2011 Top 10 US Social Media and Blogs list. At the time, it was roughly one seventeenth the size of top-ranked Facebook in terms of average monthly unique visitors. Yet as a marketer, you can’t ignore Google+. Heidi Cohen’s Actionable marketing Blog shows you why with new research and charts.