- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on February 21, 2017 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Do you need help with your 2017 small business social media strategy? Here’s research based help to improve results. Charts included.
Posted on June 13, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
As social media’s 800 pound gorilla, marketers feel they must incorporate Facebook marketing into their overall plans, even if they’re not sure it will yield measurable results. To get your social media strategy on track, Facebook marketing expert, Amy Porterfield, at BlogWorld Expo New York, shared nine secrets to attracting clients and profits on Facebook after its recent enhancements. The bottom line is Facebook is all about the engagemen. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.