- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on March 4, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Blogging |
Influence is important. Each of us wants to feel that we matter and have an effect on others. A blog provides an ideal resource for increasing your influence as well as that of your brand or organization. Here are ten ways to use your blog to build your influence.