- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Blogs stand at the crossroads of social media and content marketing. In addition to providing a content marketing platform for businesses and individuals, they provide an outpost for social media participants in Chris Brogan’s view. For newbies and oldtimers alike, bloggers are always looking for new insights to help take their blogs to new heights. Here are more than twenty-six blogging tips.
Direct marketing solicits an immediate action such as an order, application or registration. It’s evolved since its early catalog beginnings (Does anyone remember the massive Sears Roebuck catalog?) and now encompasses digital, social media and mobile. To help you better understand direct marketing as it’s currently practiced, here are the ABCs of direct marketing.